Saturday, October 17, 2009
Daddy's Favorite Time of the Year
This is it! Daddy's favorite time of the year, and now we have a two-year old who is at the beginning stages of "getting it." Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas...awesome!
I found the list we use to keep track of the funny things Caroline (and eventually Connor) says and does. I suppose we use this to both share with you and keep track of it all:
- We went out to dinner at Moe's (where Caroline enjoys her "Moo Moo Mr. Cow" tortilla) and while in line mummy used a tissue to wipe Caroline's nose. Caroline was sitting on my shoulder and apparently wanted to hold onto the tissue post-cleanup. Unfortunately, she had her own method for disposing of said runny nose tissue that promptly got the attention of all the people standing behind us in line. I noticed the tissue tumble in front of me...OVER the sneeze guard and float BACKWARD into the black bean container. We didn't get any dirty looks, but the folks behind us in line were careful to observe the employee replace the offending container with a fresh one. Oops.
- She enjoys bath time a great deal, especially when Jessica sings Humpty Dumpty to her while playfully leaning her backwards into the water. Except to Caroline the words start out "Honkey Donkey".
- Caroline is roughly aware of body parts and the differences between people (what she has vs. what Connor has). The other day I was changing in front of her getting ready for the Greek Festival and she announced to us what she was seeing. After successfully stifling our laughter I turned to walk into the bathroom, and Caroline announced
On to the pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment